Working at Carpages.ca has its perks
- ⚖️ Real work/life balance
- 🏖 3 weeks of vacation time annually
- 👟 Sit/stand desks for all developers
- 🦷 Good benefits package (dental, vision, paramedical, travel insurance, etc.)
- 🚲 Located in south central Mississauga close to the QEW and Queensway Bike Trail
- 🚙 Free parking (for cars and bikes)
- 🙌 We have a vibrant team culture across the organization
- ☕️ Gourmet coffee in a variety of roasts and informed coffee nerds who will teach you new brewing methods
As a Client Services Representative you will be working closely with our clients from our Mississauga office via phone and email. You will be responsible for incoming requests from clients and liaising with our internal departments in resolving client issues. Friendly and articulate communication skills, a team player attitude, and initiative in looking to assist where needed is vital for this role.
- Act as a primary point of contact and liaison for clients, responding to first level client support phone calls, emails, and chats.
- Ensure all support issues are resolved immediately and/or are prioritized to our sales team or technical team for the quickest resolution; pro-actively following up with clients during and after this process.
- Document clear, efficient, timely written logs of calls and emails into the appropriate case tracking system to manage requests and communicate client feedback to internal teams.
- Communicate professionally and courteously with clients 100% of the time, ensuring client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Take initiative as a utility team player – look to assist where needed within the Client Services team as well as with clients.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Essential: Professional, friendly, and tactful written and verbal communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Essential: A team player attitude, willing to learn, and initiative to support the team.
- Excellent organization, time management, and planning skills.
- Flexibility and ability to modify job focus to suit changing business priorities and needs.
- A high degree of professionalism and personal work ethics including honesty and integrity.
- Proficiency in MS Office strongly preferred.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in working for a company with an outstanding culture and work environment, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter explaining why we would be a good fit for each other.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.