Working at Carpages.ca has its perks
- ⚖️ Real work/life balance
- 🏖 3 weeks of vacation time annually
- 👟 Sit/stand desks for all developers
- 🦷 Good benefits package (dental, vision, paramedical, travel insurance, etc.)
- 🚲 Located in south central Mississauga close to the QEW and Queensway Bike Trail
- 🚙 Free parking (for cars and bikes)
- 🙌 We have a vibrant team culture across the organization
- ☕️ Gourmet coffee in a variety of roasts and informed coffee nerds who will teach you new brewing methods
As a Client Payments Representative you will be working closely with our clients from our Mississauga office via phone and email. You will be responsible for following up on past due accounts, invoicing, processing and recording payments, updating client billing accounts, and working with other internal departments in resolving client issues. Friendly and articulate communication skills, along with scrutinizing attention to detail is vital for this role.
- Ongoing follow up on past due accounts.
- Documenting clear, efficient, timely written logs of calls and emails into the appropriate case tracking system to maintain client records.
- Establishing new client billing accounts; maintaining and updating records.
- Generating and mailing invoices, statements, and collection letters.
- Processing and recording credit card payments.
- Working with our clients, CSR team, and Sales team in analyzing account matters.
- Communicating professionally and courteously with clients 100% of the time.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Essential: Professional, friendly, and tactful written and verbal communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Essential: A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- Excellent organization, time management, and planning skills.
- Flexibility and ability to modify job focus to suit changing business priorities and needs.
- A high degree of professionalism and personal work ethics including honesty and integrity.
- Proficiency in MS Office strongly preferred, particularly Excel.
- A relevant University Degree/College Diploma and/or equivalent experience working with clients will be considered.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in working for a company with an outstanding culture and work environment, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter explaining why we would be a good fit for each other.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.