Carpages.ca is a premiere automotive industry shopping and research tool, as well as a dealer website platform. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a genuine work/life balance.
As Sales Representative, you will manage the following responsibilities:
- Develop and aggressively grow sales in assigned territory through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
- Develop relationships with dealers and dealer groups. Leverage these relationships to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Help proactively market Carpages.ca products to dealers in assigned territory and convey the benefits of working with Carpages.ca.
- Live in market area while working out of home office. Candidates will work from home and be responsible for attaining specific revenue and account base goals.
- 3 to 5 years of full-time sales experience.
- Familiarity with the Market and the community’s dealer base preferred but not required.
- A proven outside sales track record.
- Sound understanding of the Internet and comfortable with learning new technologies.
Key Skills and Qualities
- Candidates must have a winning attitude and be able to work effectively in a self-motivated environment.
- Clear communicator with a winning personality.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Well organized, with strong relationship building capabilities.
- Proactive, results oriented, self starter.
- Ability to quickly assess needs of customers
Contact email@example.com with your resume and a brief intro.