Working at Carpages.ca has its perks
- ⚖️ Real work/life balance
- 🏖 3 weeks of vacation time annually
- 🏡 Remote Position
- 🦷 Good benefits package (dental, vision, paramedical, travel insurance, etc.)
- 🚲 Located in south central Mississauga close to the QEW and Queensway Bike Trail
- 🚙 Free parking (for cars and bikes)
- 🙌 We have a vibrant team culture across the organization
- ☕️ Gourmet coffee in a variety of roasts and informed coffee nerds who will teach you new brewing methods
As a Bilingual Technical Client Success Rep, you will be working closely with our English and French clients (via phone and email) to pro-actively provide technical support related to account set up, as well as building and maintaining quality business relationships. Our office is located in Mississauga, however this position is open to remote candidates based on experience.
- Act as a primary point of contact and liaison for clients, responding to first level client support phone calls and emails and providing training to new clients.
- Act as a primary point of contact for 3rd party companies and data partners.
- Troubleshoot client technical issues involving email, web browsers, mobile app configuration, digital camera photo transfers, domain name and/or basic website tasks, and setting up inventory sources.
- Ensure all support issues are resolved immediately and/or are prioritized to our sales team or technical team for the quickest resolution; pro-actively follow up with clients during and after this process.
- Manage help desk ticketing systems, phone system, and desktop workstations.
- Provide remote assistance for clients using tools such as join.me or Zoho Assist.
- Produce clear, efficient, timely written logs of calls and emails into the appropriate case tracking system to manage requests and communicate client feedback to internal team members.
- Take initiative as a utility team player – look to assist where needed within the Client Services team as well as with clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- Essential: Professional, friendly, and tactful written and verbal communication skills in person and over the phone. Both in English and French.
- Essential: Ability to work efficiently, while maintaining a high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Essential: 1-4 years’ prior experience in a technical help desk/ customer service role, providing virtual client support, resolving technical problems on desktop and mobile devices.
- Flexibility and ability to modify job focus to suit changing business priorities and needs.
- Proficient on both Windows and Mac OS.
- General understanding of domains, various web hosting platforms and familiarity with DNS, etc.
- A high degree of professionalism and personal work ethics including honesty and integrity.
- A team player attitude, willing to learn, and initiative to support the team.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in working for a company with an outstanding culture and work environment, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter explaining why we would be a good fit for each other.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.